Namecheap.com

OVERPROOF RECORDS LTD

Overproof Records Ltd is one of the best Recording Label out of Montego Bay, Jamaica and the home for Recording Artiste Jovexx

OVERPROOF RECORDS LTD LOGO
Flag Counter

Overproof Records Ltd is a Platform that provides multi-platinum service worldwide mostly Caribbean. We are not just a record label we are thee Record label that renovates artist, managers, engineer, labels etc. An it’s not only about getting you on top but about getting you in line collect your 100% royalties from all corner, be responsible for your interest cause we’re committed to your success, by focusing on getting artist their full rights to their product, with a (Press-Kit) that’s not only a kit but a platinum ratings PRESS-KIT. Feeds you with knowledge to protect your rights to your music, videos, or even your photo, with our staff of Multi-platinum blueprint knowledge of service delighted to represent a serve you.

Follow Overproof Records Ltd and Recording Artiste JOVEXX

Upcoming Release

Trending Single

My Style by Jovexx Single
IMG-20190525-WA0004

New Release

Book Jovexx

IMG-20190525-WA0007
Jovexx Pic

Early Releases From JOVEXX

Jovexx Single

Fake Friend

Jovexx Single

Holding On

Jovexx Single

Street Rough

Please Share Our Work. Thanks.

IMG-20190525-WA0004

Click The Flyer To Buy The (SINGLE) GO HARD.

The Best Offer For Your Upcoming Event ‘JOVEXX’

Overproof Records Ltd is one of the best Recording Label out of Montego Bay, Jamaica and the home for Recording Artiste Jovexx

JOVEXX MUSIC VIA AUDIO AND VIDEO

Overproof Records Ltd Photos.

  • OVERPROOF RECORDS LTD LOGO
  • IMG-20190525-WA0004
  • IMG-20190525-WA0009
  • IMG-20190525-WA0008
  • IMG-20190525-WA0023
  • My Style by Jovexx Single
  • IMG-20190525-WA0007
  • Street Rough - Single
  • Jovexx Pic
  • Street Rough - Single
  • jovexx3 Fake Friend

SERVICES OVERPROOF RECORDS LTD OFFER!

Music Distribution

Singles, Ep or Album release to over 360 online music stores including Spotify, ITunes, Amazon and Tidal etc. You get 100% performance an Airplay royalty and 75% on sales.

A & R Services

As the music business is 95% of business and the other 5% is where the artist sings and record a song we offer guidance and consultation for artist and producers for as theirs lots of revenue from a music recording and with a blue print you can know what an what not to do.

Music & Artiste Management

Management packages from 1yr to 5yr includes music release, movie placements, radio Airplay, magazine placement, website featuring, social media promo an networking, paid & free gigs you get 75% of all paid gigs, music chart featuring, radio/TV interviews, 5 free beat plus free licensing Etc.

Overproof Records Ltd

Music Promotion Platinum

$79.99/ month

Radio

Playlist

Website

Twitter

Marketing Gold

$59.99/ month

IG

Facebook

Top 15 Chart

Minds

Crypto Promo Silver

$36.99/ month

Musicoin

Bit2Music

Steemit

Front Page

Namecheap.com